Heard of mindfulness? Wonder how it could help your team thrive?
Mindfulness in the workplace:
- Increases productivity
- Improves communication
- Decreases conflict
- Boosts team morale
- Accelerates creative thinking
Mindfulness creates people who:
- Are less stressed and happier overall
- Experience greater mental peace and clarity
- Are calmer, more self-aware, and less reactive
- Have an enhanced ability to focus, remember, and perform optimally
- Communicate and handle conflict effectively
- Perform well under pressure and excel when challenged
- Are able to regulate their moods and emotions
I come to you and provide your employees with mindfulness training that boosts company morale and gives staff time for self-care so they return to work calmer and more efficient.
Here are the ways I can empower your employees to thrive:
- Mindfulness Seminars – think of this as a crash course on mindfulness or Mindfulness 101.
- A single, 60-90 minute training on mindfulness: what it is, how to practice it (in the workplace, in your personal life, and in your relationships), and the benefits. This includes a guided meditation and time for Q&A, including practice tips.
- Ongoing Mindfulness Meditation Group Series- this is a lot like the seminar but sessions are 60 minutes and typically meet every week for about six weeks.
- Mindful Yoga- a yoga class that is practiced in ongoing group format, typically 60 minutes and meeting every week, typically for a six-week series. Mindful yoga is slowly paced and relaxation and stress reduction are the goals. Breathwork and mindfulness meditation are included.
Contact me today to schedule a training at your company!
- Try it before you buy it? Meditate with me on iTunes at Meditations with Nityda
- To learn more about mindfulness psychology and it’s impact on the brain, click here!